a story about noon (no OtR)

I guess I really don't have to put (no OtR) next to any message coming from
me for the most part.  So, my temp staff has worked their butts off this
week and gotten along with each other while the classified employees are on
vacation.  I decided to get them pizza for lunch.  I call for delivery and
say that I want the pizza delivered at noon.  He says "I will deliver it at
11:45", I asked again for noon.  He says, "What time do you want it to
come", starting to feel like Abbott and Costello does "Who's on first", I
say NOON!  He says, "11:45 thank you.".  I say no NOON!  He is getting
really frustrated, as am I by this point and those of you who know me know
that I don't get frustrated easily.  Finally, he says, "WHAT TIME, 12:00,
1:00, 2:00?!?!?".  I finally get it and say, 12:00, yes noon.

That is all, thanks for listening...your checks are in the mail....just
laughing and waiting for pizza.

Out here,

Barry

NP  Bill Mallonee -- Fetal Position