no real relevant content...

no OtR... but it's music related... :)

i'm just stoked about a nice weekend in August...

within approximately 28hours time, i will be seeing
all 5 of the following bands... King's X, Joe
Satriani, Dream Theater, Tomahawk, and Tool.

and it's not a festival.

KX/Satch/DT up near Detroit on Aug 30... Tomahawk &
Tool in Cincinnati on Aug 31st... i just scored
tickets for that one...

two of my favorite guitarists (Ty Tabor and John
Petrucci) on the first night...

two of my favorite singers (Mike Patton and Maynard
James Keenan) on one night with the Tomahawk and
Tool show... plus another of my favorite singers
the night before with Doug Pinnick (of King's X).

stoked,
Dan

np: alice cooper - the last temptation

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/