32 of the 50 pics Brightened and lightened beautiful living color!!

Great photo's !!! Micheal!,I took about 32 of them and ran them through
photoshop and brightened them up and they're really awesome!!!!They're
about 550kb a piece in a folder that weighs in at 18mb.I wish I knew what to
do with them so you could all see how they really look without
having to go through what I went through.Any Suggestions?? And that shot
of the KKK (Kylie,Karin,& Kim) is sooooo cute !!!!!!!!
John(JB)