RE: Cornerstone otr listie meeting

Ooh, duh kylie. I thought I read it somewheres.

People who are working as volunteers get golf carts to ride to help them
perform their duties, but if they allowed anybody to rent a golf cart, well,
just picture 20,000 golf carts and imagine the mess.  Utter mayhem, I tell
you!!!!

Only 5 days to go!  4 if I go to that pre-fest thing in Galesburg.
Hmmm.....