Re: Busted Lift set-list/mini-review

Yes Jeff, as far as I know the song you are referring to is entitled
"Toledo".  It was a featured MP3 of the month twice on the OTR website.
First, as an instrumental, and a second time with vocals.  The song I was
referring to was written on the setlist as strictly "Ohio".  But I know that
songs are often abbreviated, and I think it's actually entitled "Hello,
Ohio".  At least that is what I put it down as.  In the chorus, Karin sings
"hello, Ohio".  I thought about putting it down as just plain "Ohio", but then
I thought that possibly someone might think they were covering CSN&Y, or even
possibly the Pretenders tune.  But I think that's referred to as "I Went Back
To Ohio".  Then again, those are lyrics in the chorus, and might not
necessarily be the actual title of the song.  If anyone out there knows either
of these titles to be incorrect (either the OTR tune or the one by the
Pretenders) then feel free to correct me.  Either of these could be guessed
from the lyrics in the refrain, unlike say the Led Zeppelin classic "Black
Dog", where not once is that phrase ever uttered.  I guess if you didn't know
any Zep tunes, you might think that song could be called any number of things,
one of which might be "Uhhh, Ahhh", or something to that effect.  :-)  Don't
mind me Jeff, I have a tendency to ramble, as anyone who has ever met me will
readily attest.  :-)  HTH or should I say HTC
(Happy to confuse, or confound)  :-)  HAND!

Joe