Re: Wells Street Setlist

Kylie, I wish I could say "here's your first OTR pic of the day!  Enjoy!"
But this is my third email.  My previous 2 attempts failed.  The first time
the file was too large to get past your ISP's firewall.  The 2nd time I
zipped it.  It should've worked without a problem.  All you would have had
to do was unzip it.  If it had worked, I would've zipped and sent all of
them.  Of course that would've put a damper on the suspense you would have
experienced if we'd stuck to the original concept of OTR pics of the day,
week, month, or whatever.  :-)  It looks like you'll have to be kept in
suspense even longer until I can figure out yet another alternate plan.
Both of my attempts returned "undelivered mail due to exceeding memory
allocation", or something to that effect.  I think it may be a limitation
of your hotmail account.  I tried to send one zipped photo to a girl named
Cara, whom I met at the Busted Lift who also has a hotmail account, and it
returned the same failure.  I was able to forward both the email I sent you
and the one I sent Cara to my home email account, which is bacher4 at att_net,
and that didn't return an error message at all.  So, I'm assuming that it
worked.  Short of creating my own home page, and posting them there, I'm at
a loss as to what to try next.  Perhaps a fellow lostee would have an idea.
Anyone?  Of course I could email the band, and see if they'd post them on
their website.  Of course they'd be able to choose which (if any) they
wanted to post.  Perhaps, I'll go that route since I was thinking along
those lines earlier anyway.

Take care,
Joe