Re: Busted Lift set-list/mini-review

John, I sent you an email earlier today off list mentioning the photos.
They turned out pretty good.  Alas, it wasn't a digital camera.  I'm
wondering if I can scan those at work and digitize them.  Then I could
send them as an attachment.  Those are my intentions for tomorrow.
We'll see how that works.  Let me know about the Atlanta disc #1, etc.

Joe