Thank You

Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to those
who prayed and kept in touch with me during the month
that I was out of work. I began a short term job last
week which I love. At this point the job is only
forecasted to last 3-4 months but could become
permanent. It's a sane place and I hope to convince
the owner/operator of his long term need of my
counting ability.

The bad news is that my car broke down on the way to
work on Friday -- this on the heels of being out of
work...too stressful!

Still in the drama,
zayne

=====
Around my neck against my heart I wear a wooden heart and sometimes I remember what freedom cost. - The Choir