Re: C-stone Schedule Changes

In a message dated 6/17/2002 1:09:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Sobriqet at webtv_net writes:

> The band Lament cancelled because they have no equipment; a sad result
>  of being carjacked. Pray for them.

Ok... possibly stupid question:
Band schedule at Cornerstone includes how many bands?
That means there'll be how much equipment on site?

I know some bands might be a bit protective of their stuff, but GEESH... it's
a _Christian_ festival, for crying out loud... and there's at least two weeks
before it starts... no one can share to help out a band who meets with this
sort of misfortune?  Seems to me like the perfect opportunity  to 'band
together' (pardon the pun! ;)  and help each other out.

If I'm just entirely too clueless about bands and equipment (which is
entirely possible) and there's a good reason for the necessity of a
cancellation, please let me know...  I'm feeling cynicism creeping up on me
again...
Anita