ESPNcommercials|yummyALCOHOL|futbolMANIA

Barry:  If ESPN put out a DVD of their commercials, maybe even 30 minutes
worth, I'd but it for less than $20.  You non-ESPN viewers are only missing
that.  They're hilarious and plentiful.

Alcohol is yummy.  Mormons think caffeine is bad, others think alcohol is
bad; everyday I wake and praise my German Catholic God that made both
perfectly acceptable to imbibe.  ;-)

As far as soccer goes, VIVA USA!  Awesome.  Mexico is taking it pretty hard,
I guess.  My pal has a Mexican roommate that's been here for 9 months so far
for college, and he's apparently devastated.  Brian McBride is from Ohio's
own Columbus Crew who I've only been able to see play live a few times.  And
last week after seeing a morning big network TV interview with Landon
Donovan, he seems like a fun person to hang out with.  Good combination of
dopey idiocy and sense of humor which is my life's goal.

The EVE cards rock.

A little less conversation,