Re: the business of chick flicks

> Or what about guy relationship movies?  Like High
> Fidelity, About a Boy, Some Kind of Wonderful,
> Say Anything?  Or are those chick flicks with male leads?

Wow. With the exception of "About A Boy" (which I haven't seen, but I really
liked the book), you just listed three films that are currently on my list
of the Top 20 films of all time.  :)

-

s&th
hooligan at apostate_com

"If you want to write fiction, the best thing
you can do is take two aspirins, lie down in
a dark room, and wait for the feeling to pass.
If it persists, you probably ought to write
a novel."
                         - Lawrence Block