Re: Re:Re: Germs (oTr content)

On 6/12/02 12:48 PM, quoth the effervescent kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com
at kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com:

>Ahh, so we're dealin with a dog-lover...not just a Willow-lover. Much
>yuckier. ;)
>

>Heather remarked:
>Karin, by all accounts, seems to like dog germs.  I believe the quote I
>happened across was that she will go out of her way to visit certain dogs...

Them's fightin' words to the dog-lovers hereabouts, BTW. I kiss my dog
all the time-- biologically speaking, I've heard dogs' mouths are cleaner
than people's mouths, anyway. And she'd think I didn't love her otherwise.

Besides, one of the major reasons I stayed to hear this no-name band no
one in Tampa'd ever heard of before was cos there was this great
Weimaraner running around, and someone said she belonged to the singer. I
figured, "Anyone who brings their dog on tour with them has to be pretty
spiffy."

That's it-- Willow is the secret OtR marketing weapon!