Re:Re: classy

--- swingtu02 at juno_com wrote:
> Nathan said:
> Wait, why would I not believe the marketing stories? Am I missing
> something here? Do we not depend on marketing to inform us about new
> and exciting products that we need to purchase? I mean, this is what
> makes tv so great--free access to product information, 24 hours a
> day.
> It's just sad that public television can't provide the same service.
>

> To which I respond:
> I hope the stuff oozing from my monitor right now is sarcasm...

Ah, you should try our new patented Sarcasm Sponge(tm)! Sarcarsm on
your monitor? How gross! One easy wipe with the Sarcasm Sponge(tm) will
clean that right up. Plus, the Sarcasm Sponge(tm) changes color in case
the person is actually serious! For a limited time only, we'll throw in
a sentence with five exclamations points at the end!!!!! Order now!