RE: Backing in....

Rhys Wrote:

>>yay! (: i will have a hard time cheering for that one, sinc ei want
mexicoto win, but live in the states.

There is just one way to go on that one Rhys. ;)

>>i wanna know why the us lost their first goal to poland.

Did you see it?  I saw it and don't know much about soccer, but the USA
player (Donovan?) used his shoulder and elbow to "slightly" move Poland's
defender.  Being a homer I would have said no harm no foul (as did the
announcer), I would really like to see what a true ref/soccer fan thought of
it.  I mean if it is a rule that neither can touch each other, than there
shouldn't have been a goal. Poland's defender was as much to fault as the
American.

Oh well....

Out here in the midst of rain,
barry