something stinks in West Egg

Y'know how I can tell I've just read a really good book?  I want to write
about it.

The Great Gatsby

Fred mentioned it recently.  I just read it.

Beautiful and sad.

Is it true that we should only worry about being someone's friend in life,
and not in death?  I think that's a pitiful rationalization from a man who
was only worried about his tennis shoes...or am I wrong?

Really sad...like peeling away layer upon glamorous layer only to discover a
tragic, pitiful reality.  Maybe it only became pitiful because the layers
were employed to create a facade.  Let's all make sure to please the Daisys
in our life.

Anyway...ya'll should read it again.

Goodbye ol' sports,

Kelvin