RE: Champaign (was Well's Street, baby!!!)

Title: RE: Champaign (was Well's Street, baby!!!)

David,
 I would be more than willing to drive together, but I will be down in Bloomington, IL already working so I'll only be about 40 minutes away from Champaign.  Did I see that Kevin may be making the trip?