Re:big ghetto speakers...

Ahhh, graduation...open door to the world.  Wonderful and confusing all at the same time.  I wish I could take Jessyka's route to handling it, but I unfortunately do not yet own a car and am thus severely hampered.
As details for the next year finally begin to fall into place (taken them six months to do so:-p) Over the Rhine's music has been a staple of my listening on much inferior sound systems than Jessyka's.  Give Me Strength in particular is a rallying cry (really, really liked the fact that Karin did it at the Wells St. show!!!!), and I love it even if Karin and Linford didn't write it.  Thank God for good music.
I'd love to hear what you end up deciding Jessyka.  In the meantime, enjoy your car system for one who can't afford such toys yet...