Dutch beer

Mark heeft geschreven (Mark wrote):

> Ok,
>
> it's Heineken. Not Heiniken, not Heinekin.
>
> Gotta stand up for your country :)

Ik zeg (I say):

I like to say that I learned two things as an
exchange student in Holland: how to drink beer
and coffee.

When it comes to Dutch beers, I prefer Amstel
(the real one, not Amstel Light, which is all I
can seem to find in central Pennsylvania) over
Heineken. Grolsch is also very good, which you
can find occasionally, as is Oranjeboom, which
I've only ever seen once here in the U.S.

Jeff McCloud
teamccloud at yahoo_com