I Painted My Name On A Website/ Don't Drink Soda Pop In The Sun

I just built a website to contain weblinks for the subjects that I run
into the ground.

"Sugar, like lust, accentuates the reddish pigment of the hair and/or
freckles of lunar-oriented people, especially when they're exposed to
direct sunlight." - Tom Robbins' _Still Life With Woodpecker_

N.P.-> Cindy de la Fé- "Tell Me"

"If music be the food of love, play on."
     --Shakespeare (they sure make good fishing tackle)
http://community.webtv.net/Sobriqet/SOBRIQUET