Re: Oddities Of Soda Pop

smitty shared...

> I like that, but I'm fickle with my pop-buying habits.  I tend to cycle
>  through all the non-diet Pepsi products.

it's mountain dew all the way for me!

and the best cherry coke is served at denny's, because they use the syrup in
regular coke.  there's just something about soda that automatically comes
with fruit flavorings inside...it's so much better if you do it yourself.

happy monday!  oh, and kylie, glad to hear about your first otr concert.  :)
there's just something magical when you meet them and they *know*
you...you're name and what you're about.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka