Wells Street review by Kylie Wilkerson :)

Well, Kylie's first OtR show...what a beautiful concert it turned out to be.

After a 3 1/2 hour drive my sister and I arrived at Wells St about 9 pm. The
stage was set up in an alley behind a bar. Once we got back there, Kim and I
were stopped by this young guy asking for a 'light' and then he asked if we
wanted a beer, we declined as she was driving, and I don't drink. He kept
talking, and I'm thinking, "I've gotta get closer to to the stage...what am
I doing". So then I got to meet John(JB), lurker Joe and his family(hey!)
(undeniably)Michael, and Dawn. Talked with them some. ;) The band was doing
the whole sound check thing, so the actual concert didn't start until like
9:30. Just ask John how many times I said I couldn't believe I was actually
there. :) We stood relatively close and off to the rite for a while, until
some huge oger guy came and stood rite in front of me. (how nice of him) So
then I saw a little space closer to the stage. Like there were folks leaning
on the stage...I was behind them. After playing a few songs, I was in a
tizzy and had to take a stinkin potty break. I think I missed 2
songs.(Jack's Vtine and something else) I'll tell ya...restrooms are hard to
come by in Chicago. So finally when I came back, everything was all good.
They played some more, and said goodbye...of course no one agreed. And Karin
came out to perform Give Me Strength on the keys. Beautiful. Then she left
the stage. :(
Most people dispersed pretty quickly. My sis and I went over to the merch
table to check things out...while talking to the Cade's I noticed my sister
was gone. As I was looking around I noticed a small group of people in front
of the stage talking to Karin. And, there was Kim. :) She had gotten her
autograph on a napkin.(now, my sister isn't an OtR fan...just not her kind
of music) Apparently when Kim walked up to her, one of the guys introduced
her as Kylie's sister, and I guess Karin said, "Ooh, I know you". :) So as
I'm walking up, Karin looks at us both and says, "Are you Kylie?" Hehe. As
if I weren't blown away by the concert...then this! ;) (Sup Karin?) We all
talked a little. And then Kim and I got a picture with her. Talked a bit
more, and then she left. After THAT, Kim and I had the opp to meet Jack.
Basically we just wanted to hear him talk as we both love Scottish/English
accents. I'm sure he didn't know what to think. :) And ps, Jack is the Jedi
in Rhineland. Anyhoo we left to go get the car. And as we were driving down
the main drag there, I notice Linford standing on the corner and Jack, and
then Karin...so I'm like Heeeeyyy!!! Waving and smiling. They all waved and
smiled back like we were old friends. :) Made my nite...again. Ooh, I forgot
to tell you....Michael snagged a setlist for me. (i can always count on that
guy) Joe(the lurker)is faxing his b/c he got it autographed. :) Thanks
again, Joe...for everything!

The Setlist

All I Need - (just what I expected)
Anything at All
I Radio Heaven - (aaaamaaazing and so much more)
Jesus in New Orleans - (looooove this song)
Green-Clouded Swallowtail - (mmm mmm)
Little Blue River/In the Garden - (wow...)
Fever - (Karin, Karin, Karin...sooo cool)
Lucy
--
The World Can Wait - (potty break)
The Seahorse

Encore
GMS-Karin

Sorry for the commentary on the setlist if that annoyed you. :) You just
need to know what I thought about each of them. :)

Thank you for reading...I know it's long, but hey...it was my first concert!
:) I officically feel like one of you now. My obsession with their beautiful
music has grown. What is a girl to do? Anyhoo...I hope I didn't leave
anything out.  There is soo much more I could share, but I won't. Any
questions?? ;)

Thank you Linford and Karin(and Jack). Loves.

kylie

ah well baby just roll me away...