Re: new show for you Kentuckian's

Ooh yeah, you mean the "I've been deprived of everything in life except good
looks, and the clothes that every self indulgent teenager beg their parents
for" vibe...:)

i'm ok,

Kylie ;)

np: *still* listening to this months Mp3 Rarity - Cast Me Away

and kylie responded:
Also, that pic looks amazingly like something from the Abercrombie and Fitch
site. Strange.

well, karin doesn't have the "i'm 4/5 naked, possibly underage, and need to
seduce you regardless of gender or orientation like my life depends on it"
kinda vibe.

willow, on the other hand, has it all hangin out. and that filthy kiss the
dog is giving to karin spells 100% bruce weber-ized whore.

:)

that's ok/my will is good,
bruce

np: eminem - the eminem show