Re: RE: Is Soccer a Sport?!?!?!?

Michael Wrote:

>>That is like saying the WTC terrorist weren't responsible for the rescue
workers that perished, only the ones that were inside at the time of the
event.  So you are also saying that the climbers did not request to be
rescued? No one sent a call out for help?  So how did the rescuers know to
be there?
It was the climbers' actions that put the rescuers at risk.  Regardless of
whether they planned it or not.  Do drunk drivers plan on being involved in
an accident that hurts a person "unlucky" enough to be at the wrong place at
the wrong time?

Ehh....I think that may be a stretch.  Rescuers are rescuers they know the
risks involved in their job and probably do the same types of things that
they rescue people from. I will agree that there should be a certain wisdom
in where they climb, but beyond that, don't know if there is a correlation.
I don't see it any different than the little girl who died because she got
hit in the head with a hockey puck at the Columbus Blue Jackets game.  It
was an accident.

Out here,
Barry