RE: Is Soccer a Sport?!?!?!?

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Michael Cade wrote:

> Sorry can't go with the brains part.  I forget the location, but
> several people died in a recent climb and then on top of that, the
> helicopter of the rescuers crashed killing more.  Risking your own
> life is stupid enough but then to risk the lives of those who HAVE to
> come save you or try to recover your body....NO BRAINS involved there

i believe you are referring to mt hood. and yes, that was sad.

but i might add: the climbers did not risk the lives of the rescuers. it
was an accident. *accident* those happen, no matter how careful you are.

people die everyday.  also: for as many climbers that go up soemwhere,
you only hear about the spectaculr deaths...

it was a flying accident, and the climbers didn't ask to be rescued.

even in the best situation anyone can get hurt.

saying that you have no brains for doing it is presumptuous and arrogant.

sorry. i'm not trying to be rude.

i climb. i'mnt dumb. i'm careful. i admit iwon't ever do everest. i do
want to do Denali, Mt Raineir and stuff...

>  END OF SYMPTOM DUMP
>
> IEF237I JES3 ALLOCATED TO CEEDUMP
>
> IEW4009I FETCH FAILED FOR MODULE CWBMAKDD FROM DDNAME -LNKLST- BECAUSE OF AN
> I/O
> IEW4005I FETCH FOR MODULE CWBMAKDD FROM DDNAME -LNKLST- FAILED BECAUSE
> IEWFETCH
> CSV031I LIBRARY ACCESS FAILED FOR MODULE CWBMAKDD, RETURN CODE 24, REASON
> CODE 2
> LEAID004E UNABLE TO LINK TO #XAAMKDD
>
> Got ya beat here I think.

very cute (:

rhys
--
Application has reported a 'Not My Fault' in module KRNL.EXE in line
0200:103F