Re: Bela Fleck

In a message dated 6/7/02 6:21:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dtemm at yahoo_com writes:

Zayne S <wrosesongs at yahoo_com> wrote:
> I've seen their live show and wonder how their
> cd's are because I can't imagine being able to
> actually get a good representation of who they
> are onto tape...

i've got _Outbound_ and _Left of Cool_... Bela
Fleck's music is great... unique, too... banjo-
jazz.

and Victor Wooten is a bass god among the music
community.

The nnew Bela Fleck Live Double cd is among the best live albums that I've ever heard.  Also check out the new Martin Sexton Live album.  I wish I could see both again in concert, but I keep barely missing them.

Steve