Taking That Crucially Important First Step/ The Woman In The Mirror

<kylie_wilkerson at NOSPAMhotmail_com>  in a nervous fit of twitching,
blurted out-

"I can't say anything!"

We really do  want you to feel comfortable sharing your feelings with
the group (I procured that from an episode of MTV's _Beavis And
Butthead_ about group therapy)

"Maybe I do have a problem. Help."

Being able to look at yourself in the mirror, and admit that you have a
problem is the first step on your road to recovery.

"nice job with the hotmail there bucky!"

Well, there are at least eleven (like the disciples after Judas Iscariot
hanged himself) steps left to go. "Bucky?" where does "Bucky" come from?
Don't email anybody named "Bucky," instead, use

<sobriqet at SENDMESPAMhotmail_com>

if you don't put the bogus characters in there, the nefarious "spambots"
will, indeed, send you spam, although <hotmail.com> seems to allow tons
of spam into my account, anyway.

"If music be the food of love, play on."
     --Shakespeare (they sure make good fishing tackle)