RE: going to toccoa

J. Marie wrote:

> i have happy news :)  i'm taking a job teaching up in
> toccoa, ga (near a lot of stuff).  any listees up
> there?  it's in northeastern ga, and i already found a
> great li'l townhouse.  i'll move in at the end of the
> month!

Toccoa's an hour and a half or maybe a couple of hours from me.  My old job
used to take me up there once a month, and when my brother played football
in high school, we used to "road trip" up there from time to time.  Toccoa's
a neat little town.  I don't really know anybody up there, but I have some
friends in Cornelia, which is nearby.  You're also not terribly far from
Athens, which is always a good thing.  :-)

Welcome to Georgia; it's cool to find another (future) Georgia listee!

Chris