soccer/going to toccoa

michaels says:

Is soccer even a sport?  I thought it was just for all
the kids with no
athletic ability to have some reason for mom to
shuttle them around and
get
to go for ice cream a couple of times a week.

--->ummm, does anyone miss flames around
here?...'cause i'm getting ready to open up a can :)

michael, michael, michael, such comments reveal a
stark lack of experience with the best sport _in the
world_ :)  however, i do understand the jibe about
bourgois (sp?) family passtimes.

i have happy news :)  i'm taking a job teaching up in
toccoa, ga (near a lot of stuff).  any listees up
there?  it's in northeastern ga, and i already found a
great li'l townhouse.  i'll move in at the end of the
month!

so peter, is ya-ya worth seeing?  some of my closest
friends and i are planning on friday :)

happy happy joy joy,
j. marie

=====
All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful. -Flannery O'Connor