Looking to trade for OtR live bootlegs

Hello everyone;
    I?m hoping that someone can help me.  I?m looking for some good quality,
fairly recent (as in 1997-present) OtR bootlegs to trade/b&p for.  I
especially would love to have one that has Like a Radio/Ain?t no Sunshine on
it (Are there any of those floating around?).  I found a good live version
of LaR, but it must have been before it was combined with AnS (clocks in at
8:56!).

   Here?s what I have to trade (If you don?t see anything here you want, and
you have a good bootleg, please still contact me and we?ll see about
arranging a blank and postage kind of thing).  PLEASE e-mail me off-list to
keep from clogging up people?s mailboxes: TrentJerome at hotmail_com  THANKS!
?Daniel J. Summers

Buddy and Julie Miller:
  2 CD?s?Johnny D?s; Boston, Mass.; 3/1/00?sound quality-Fair/good

Julie Miller
  VERY RARE 1985 8 song demo?sound quality-Fair/Good

Gillian Welch
  2 CD?s?Hickory, NC; Acoustic Stage?9/27/97?EXCELLENT sound board
        recording

  2 CD?s?Charlotesville, VA; Jefferson Theater?5/21/98?Sound
        quality=EXCELLENT sound board recording

Tori Amos
   Y Kant Tori Read?1988?Excellent sound quality

   2-3 CD?s-All b-sides from 1998 and before

   Some bootleg live covers like Lovesong, Daniel, Candle in the Wind, A
Little Help from My Friends, Wrapped Around my Finger, Purple Rain, American
Pie, Hurt  & Imagine

   Sessions at West 54th Street?Sound quality=Excellent

   Various Little Earthquake?s/b-sides demo?s and mixes?sound quality=varies
from track to track (some are demo?s)

Natalie Merchant
   2 CD?s?location unknown-5/12/99?sound quality=Good

   2 CD?s?Winterpark, CO; Folk tour?7/15/00?sound quality=Very good

   2 CD?s?Jacksonville, OR; Britt Festival, Folk tour?6/14/00?sound
quality=Good

   2 CD?s?Central Park, NYC; Folk tour?8/4/00?sound quality=Good

   2 CD?s?Wolf Trap; Folk tour?7/12/0?sound quality=poor/fair

10,000 Maniacs
   LA; 6/2/93?EXCELLENT early soundboard recording

Sarah McLachlan
  2 CD?s?Richmond, VA?3/29/98?Sound quality=poor/fair

Fleming and John
   -Various live, unreleased and obscure songs (like the song they did for
Lord of the Rings, which wasn?t used, Savior like a Shepherd Lead Us, I Got
You Babe (live), Carol of the Bells, Harder to Believe then Not To, Winter
Wonderland/Misty Mountain Hop, Eldorado, etc.)

Mark Erelli
  ?Various live songs