Re: Radiohead

JudahM at aol_com wrote:
> dj writes: "What type of music would you classify
> Radiohead under?
>
> aggressive electronica pop with beautiful melodies.

Radiohead - aggressive?  methinks you need to check
out Sevendust or Fear Factory or Puya or... :)

i'd classify them as more like an apathetic rock
band who likes to discover new sounds & instruments.

thom is quite apathetic.  but in an interesting way.

johnny & ed have been "listening to a lot of guitar
music" prior to their forthcoming sixth studio
album... they're in the studio now... yay!

magnificent desolation,
Dan

np: chroma key - color blind

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/