Re: Bringing up an old topic just because

In a message dated 6/5/2002 10:47:21 AM Central Daylight Time, Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov writes:

I was working at an employee's desk yesterday and she was talking with a
claimant, I saw her type in the SSN and the name and address popped up, and
yes there is a Assaswoman, Virginia.

I was typing mail at my job (like I do every day) about a week ago, and I came across an Elephant Butt, New Mexico!  There's also a Climax in Michigan.  I come across cities with goofy names almost every day at my job.  It keeps things a bit interesting at the most boring job in the world.  Prison mail is fun too.  Those people draw some weird-ass pictures on their mail...example: massive tongue with woman straddling it or Minnie Mouse getting uh...orally stimulated by Mickey.  Aaahh.. the joys of being a postal worker.

RobinAnn

I didn't come here looking for Jesus, I brought Him with me.
       ~unknown~