Things that are...

Things that are frustrating...

Going into Borders Books&Music yesterday and doing the
ritualistic curiosity search for Over the Rhine and not finding
any (per usual).  Only to walk along the rows of CD's out on
display for listen w/ those spazzy foam headphone things and
finding 1) Voices on the Verge, 2) Jonatha Brooke and 3)
Garrison Star.  ALL on listen display (or whatever you call
that).  And there on Garrison S. CD is the cute lil'
*Roots.Rock.Americana* insignia of Virgin/Backporch records.  I
don't get it, I just don't get it.  To top it off the listen box
for Jonatha and Garrison was broken. *smirk*

Things that have, for the moment, made up for it...

Getting those glow in the dark stars and planets to put on my
bedroom ceiling (oooh it was cool going to sleep last night) and
staying a little late after work last night to burn a cd of OtR
rarities and putting this month's Bee-Yoo-Tee-Ful gem of 'Cast
Me Away' right before the rarity of 'And Can It Be' from a
handfull of months ago. *sigh*  I sorta kinda felt like I was at
a TWHF mini-concert.

michelle