Re: rebel musings

I really can't remember...but you're probably rite.

'Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.'

hehe.

kylie

yup.  new.  new to me, anyway.  i haven't been through there since... at
latest... 1994?  yeah, 94 at best.  used to just be a gas station, no?

oh these times they are a changin..

hee.

>From: "Kylie Wilkerson" <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>
>To: arwen725 at hotmail_com, prestokelvo at hotmail_com,
>over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: Re: rebel musings
>Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 12:34:47 -0500
>
>Ooh, they've been there for a while now. 5 years or more??  Gas City used
>to be called Harrisburg, fyi. :)
>

>hmmm... don't remember them.  are they new?
>
>or maybe i just saw what i wanted to see.  :)

By means of all created things, without exception, the divine assails us,
penetrates us, and molds us. We imagined it as distant and inaccessible,
whereas in fact we live steeped in its burning layers.

- Teilhard de Chardin

ah well baby just roll me away...