Re: Freakin' old electronics

JESSICA!

Welcome back!  I've missed your presence on the list,
and now I hear you're (********** ******* **** * ***)
and I'm afraid you won't have time for the list
anymore.  :o(

we missed you,
Mark

"Come back the listy-list, jess-y-ka, jess-y-ka"
Starring Jessyka as Jessyka, and the lostees as the
lostees (also the listees as the listees--for those
who are not lost!)--keeping in mind all who wander are
*not* lost.  or so I saw on a bumper sticker once or
twice

I also saw a good one that said "visualize using your
turn signal"