rebel musings

Okay, I'll come out and play for a while...I've been lurking - sort of.  I'm
on the digest and every few days I skim through them rather quickly looking
for something interesting.  Life is good.  Waiting to hear from UofL
concerning my future.  Looks like a good summer though.

I actually logged on to the puter to post to this very list and decided to
check up on the digest first.  That's when I saw my name mentioned.  So I
was missed by a couple of people.  That's nice.  Thanks.

You guys are swell.  I guess I kinda missed you...a little. ;P

kb