Re: Karin's wisdom/lyrical barbs

Well, I have the bootleg from the Atlanta show in April and I *think* she
says it's about touring. I just thought...hmmm. I didn't know all the
lyrics...thanks Mark. Very good song...I'm probably gonna get stuck on it
here real soon.

Loves.

The latest example is "Anything at All" which she has
confessed is about "resolution" Rhis is my
interpretation of hte song, but I thihnk it's such a
beautifully haunting insight into the mind of someone
who is clearly growing and assesing the truths she/he
has come to accept.  It gives me chills when I hear it
now.  Even Linford said at one show--I think it was
Taft 2000 that he couldn't get this song off his mind.
  I can see why.

Here are the lyrics.  I'm pretty sure they are
complete.

I follow you from town to town
I need it
I’m better off when you’re around