for those of you who are experienced...

so...my friend just backed out on me for cornerstone after i already purchased the tickets.  i'm really kind of bummed out, but I AM STILL GOING!  i've wanted to go for over 10 years and i'm going even if i have to go by my darned self.  anyhow, i was just wondering if any of you have brought children with you to the fest and how it worked out.  i'm really thinking that i might bring my starla with me, i just don't want her to get bored, or stomped on or whatnot.  she's almost 7 and i've brought her up loving music, she even enjoys the music i listen to.  i'm pretty sure she'll have fun, but i've never been to cornerstone before, and i kind of don't know what to expect except what i've gathered from the dvd and the website.  i would greatly appreciate some input from those of you who have been to cornerstone before (especially with young kids).  thanks in advance!  :)

RoAnn

I didn't come here looking for Jesus, I brought Him with me.
       ~unknown~