i am back (or will be after thursday)

hello all.  so, i am sitting in an internet spot in the middle of rome, having toured the colloseum, the forum, and the panthenon...in moments we will be visiting the spanish steps, and tonight, another concert, filled with amazing music from people who are REALLY tired of one another.

my time spent in europe has been incredible, and i do not know if i will ever be able to express truly how much it has changed me as a person. i know that there are many things left in america that i would change, yet many other things that i will never complain about again...especially free tap water in restaurants!

paris, munich, heidelberg, florence, venice, rome...an opportunity of a lifetime has been lived in a mere 25 days, and, on thursday morning, i will board a plane that will bring me back home.  however, i think that my heart will be left here...at least until i am able to return for another visit.

i must tell everyone about the musica sacra festival, which was a five day long festival that invited 11 choirs from 10 countries, representing the five major world religions.  my choir became quite close with the hindus from bali and the buddhists from japan, and i have a special place in my heart for the muslims from africa...however, time is short now.  i just wanted to say hello to everyone, and let everyone know that i am back.  :)

ciao!
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka