Re: Cornerstone 2002 List

On Fri, 24 May 2002 Gilhamilton at aol_com wrote:

> I'm a little less certain than I was at Fitzgeralds.  Struggling a bit
> financially.  I'm currently trying to convince myself that I have all kinds
> of Credit Card money but it isn't working.  I hate Credit Card debt.  Also, I
> have long time friends from Florida that usually make the drive up every year
> but they have a very sick kitty and won't be attending this year.  I'm still
> about 85% sure though.  I won't be leaving until early Thursday morn if I do
> go this year.  Hmpf, thinking about it, one of the main things amidst all the
> bands I'd miss I think I'd miss not getting to the Imaginarium lectures
> mostest.

Run away, Kevin.  C-Stone (and Mike Hertenstein's Carnival of Whimsy)
isn't going away, but if you can knock off some principal off the Cards of
Doom, well, you'll enjoy next year all the more.  Credit card debt sucks
mightily.  With a very small straw.

-Drew

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)