Re: Cornerstone 2002 List

<< Good list!

 Update:  Michael & Dawn Cade
 From: NW Indiana (Chicago)
 Arrive Wed 7/3
 Depart Sun 7/7
 Driving car (Truck)

 I'm about 95% certain Kevin (Gilhamilton) is going as well from NW IN as
 well but don't know dates etc

 Michael

I'm a little less certain than I was at Fitzgeralds.  Struggling a bit
financially.  I'm currently trying to convince myself that I have all kinds
of Credit Card money but it isn't working.  I hate Credit Card debt.  Also, I
have long time friends from Florida that usually make the drive up every year
but they have a very sick kitty and won't be attending this year.  I'm still
about 85% sure though.  I won't be leaving until early Thursday morn if I do
go this year.  Hmpf, thinking about it, one of the main things amidst all the
bands I'd miss I think I'd miss not getting to the Imaginarium lectures
mostest.

What's this about a June 8th appearance?  Wells fest?

kevin (out of the loop in Indiana -- or maybe just loopy)

np: Tom Waits: Alice

Save the whales.  Collect the whole set.