Prayer For Kylie (12 Step Program/ Alcoholism/Bladder Issues)

<kylie_wilkerson at hotmailPLEASESENDMESPAM_com> wrote-

>Hehe. You can break your *own* rules! Not >that I'm encouraging
drinking in excess or >anything...;)
>i do drink but have a personal rule not to when >i'm upset...damn
rules!!!...so please have one >or two for me and i'll continue with my
bourbon >and water ....

Perhaps an intervention is necessary to save Kylie from herself. Note
the "slurred typing" indicated by her failure to capitalize any usage of
the pronoun, "I,"  the way she trivializes "drinking to excess," and,
just imagine the strain placed on her aforementioned diminutive bladder.

N.P.->. P.O.D.- "Boom"