bumper sticker? yes?

otr sticker
on my little blue saturn
sold it; sticker gone.

so, i've been at the apa convention in philadelphia for the last week and
thought i'd sifted through everything but---  are bumper stickers being
created?  is michael in charge of this?  was the idea dropped?

i had the b&w sticker on my car (and yes, it appeared to hold up in weather
well enough- and far worth it for all of the conversation starters and
intriguing people met along the way), but recently have made a new purchase
and had to say farewell to my otr sticker.

so... what's the status?

peace,
jana