Re: public service announcement

I smoke as well I'm not proud of it and I certainly don't do it around
people it bother's.When I was at Fitzgeralds and wanted to have one I simply
went to the back by the bar instead of up where the listee's and lostee
Kevin(Gil Hamilton)were sitting.Like I said in my review being in the back
for certain songs gave me a different perspective of the vibe of the
room.Whether I'm worried about it being a sin or not,well I'm not perfect
and if it is a sin it's not my only one!But I hope in the end I'm
forgiven.And if OTR ever wants to have a smoke free show I'll still be there
and not smoke.John