43 years ago today...& a haiku for you

our darling barryboo ('out here' barry lawlor that is)
was being pushed and shoved into
out-of-womb-existence.  i for one am ever so grateful
to his folks and thought i'd give ya'll the chance to
let him know you are too.

he looks pretty good for 45.  i can only hope i look
as good at 25 as he does now at 47.  sure, the hair
line started waiving goodbye awhile back and then
there's the dentures, but he still has his charming
good looks, his hearing is sharp as a bat's and his
eyesight's not quite legally blind.  damn good for 48.

anyway, i hope you all will join me in wishing BARRY
LAWLOR of VIRGINIA a very happy 49th birthday:

and now your birthday HAIKU:

grateful for your birth
one year closer to the hearst
happy thirty-fourth.

regards,
liesel

(barry consider yourself tackled)

=====
For eastcoasters, psychosis is revealed over time as a series of neuroses that exist behind a normal facade.

-the book that wouldn't be written.  m.whittar