dos, just dos

Fredimus Prime <hoopyfrood at juno_com> wrote:
> I think next time out, better collaborators could
> help the bigger problems.  I was thinking David
> Fincher as director. :)

what David Fincher did with 'Fight Club' was utterly
amazing!!  the movie/screenplay was fantastic, but
the visuals were superb.  i think he puts George
Lucas to shame.  'Fight Club's CGI actually looked
real... George Lucas' CGI looks real about 90% of the
time.  the first explosion of the movie (the one on
the landing pad) was pretty fake looking...

> Tom Stoppard as dialogue doctor.  :)  Or maybe
> Linford.

Kevin Smith would do a good Star Wars dialog doctor
for Mr Lucas.  he's up on the Star Wars myths, and
he writes some good scripts... kinda wordy, but with
some sort of originality.

> And why not let Samuel L. do some improv?  "You
> dark side m***** f***** m***** f*****!"

you know what they call a Quarter Pounder w. Cheese
on Tatooine?

Dan

np: sixpence none the richer - collage

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/