Random Thoughts in a Sleepy State of Mind

It is way to late in the morning to not be awake.  I am about to hit my
productive time here.  10:30 to 10:45 is when I feel most productive.  So
here are some things that I have been thinking about as I try to wake up
this morning.

Linford's book....Yeah I have been wondering about this also, but I guess I
have waited this long so it will be a nice surprise when it hits my mailbox.

I saw a local band the other night and they covered 'Latter Days' which was
kinda cool.  A girl sitting at our table asked who sang the song.  I told
her and she pulled out her pen and wrote "Over the Rhine" down on a small
piece of paper.  Another convert???  Possible.

Still deciding on if I should go to C-Stone or not.  The friend that was
gonna share the 14+ hour ride is wavering.  I'm not a big fan of driving
long distances, but still want to head out there.

Why don't I have any pressing urge to see 'Star Wars'?  I am of that
generation and like the movies, and actually went to see the re-releases on
opening night (although I can't quote you any lines from the movie).  My
nephew thought that Darth Vader's name was 'Cooper'.  When we asked Andrew
why he thought the name was 'Cooper', he did his best imitation of Darth
Vader breathing and sure enough....try it.

How can my fantasy baseball team be 2nd in 'runs', 3rd in 'home runs', and
last in 'Runs Batted In'???  It doesn't make sense to me math wise, but than
again I am *no* "Mathlete", by any means.

What kind of frame should I put my newly received signed Over the Rhine
poster in?

When are they coming out to Virginia again?

Okay I will drop back out of your worlds.......for a little while at
least......

Out here,
Barry