Re: new look at OtR.com

>"Daniel J. Temmesfeld" wrote:
>
> >>check out the frontpage...<<
>
>Now that's funny!

You all seem to be amused...as for me...the thought of K being "cold" and
"dead" is too tragic to contemplate.

Okay, despite the above, way to be, Karin!  You kick so much booty in such a
myriad of ways!

Wsh me luck with my summer Anatomy & Physiology class; I have to go to bed
already, and will no doubt have trouble sleeping.  6 weeks of it, in fact.
:-(  But hey, we all have our cross to bear.  Thanks everyone for a lovely
week of helpful discouse!  You guys, and you know who you are, rock!

see ya soon,

Matt

n.p. Spy Glass Blue "loud as feathers"