Re: new look at OtR.com

I personally love the fact that Karin and Linford
(Linford and Karin?) lurk and post here on the list.

And to think that a list thread which led to some good
natured bantering is responsible for the new splash
page of the web site--it's just one of those moments
where you notice simultaneously that your smiling, and
that it feels good.  :D