Re: Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V4 #72

That is a good idea, but I think an ever better one
would be to all go out and buy taping equipment and
start an eternal tape (or disc) trading tree--kind of
like the Jewel list does.  Her listees are called
everyday angels and they call Jewel recordings
"angelfood".  What could we call over the rhine
concert recordings?  Apples? Applesauce? Scampering
rats?