Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V4 #72

So Briquet and Wrmdays:

<< the thought of being around that many religious
 > people causes me to desire to chain smoke $4.25 a pack cancer sticks
 > around them).
 >

 >>That'll make you very unlike at least about a 4th of the people at
C-stone,
 in fact...including a number of the bands.  ;-) >>

True, but as a smoker, I can guarantee it'll still be fun because around half
of that other 3/4 will be giving you the evil eye (occasionally confused with
righteous indignation) and at least once or twice you'll have people trying
to witness to you. After all,  if you're a smoker you must have some serious
spiritual problems right? Just tell them "well, I had to leave the beer at
home so I'm smoking to get through the withdrawals"

kevin

I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead"
and I don't have a pencil.